We're happy to frame your poster. We really are. We do a nice professional, affordable job and you'll be more than satisfied with the results.
However, we suggest you get it done yourself.
Why frame yourself?
- We want you to put your poster in the living room, not just in the spare bedroom. Framing the poster yourself means you can make sure it fits in perfectly with everything else with your house.
- It's difficult to assess frames and matt boards online. The posters are fine to buy online - what you see is pretty much what you'll get. However, it's
hard to see all the subtle colour interactions between the poster, the matte
board and the frame online.
- A good framer will suggest lots of options you haven't thought of (and perhaps we haven't thought of either). Double matt or black core anyone?
- You have to pay for us to send out the poster framed. It's a lot heavier and more fragile than a poster tucked in a mailing tube. Hence, it costs a lot more to send.
- You'll get your poster sooner - you don't have to wait 2-3 weeks for us to frame it.
If you're not persuaded by that, we're more than happy to frame your poster for you.
For all posters, we use a 3.5cm black wooden frame, a 9cm wide white matt board and 2mm clear glass, all professionally put together. It looks simple, clean and elegant - just like our posters really. It's also very neutral, and will go well with most decors. The framed image with each poster gives you a good idea.
So, if you're buying the poster as a gift you can be confident it looks great and will fit in almost anywhere.
We also offer an express framing option if you need it now. Express framing costs an extra $50, but it means we guarantee to get it out the door in two working days, rather than the usual 2-3 weeks framing takes.
Here's an example of what one of our frames looks like: